NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sweepstakes Period. The “Gifts From Willie” 90th Birthday Sweepstakes (“the Sweepstakes”) begins on April 1, 2023 at 12:01 p.m. Mountain Time and ends on August 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
- The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Mr. CBD Chicago, Willie’s Remedy and Willie’s Reserve, c/o Long Play, Inc., 1630 Welton Street, Suite 200C, Denver, CO 80202.
- The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor or its designee, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible person (“Entrant”) may enter by (a) visiting a participating retail store and scanning the QR code which will take the Entrant to the site where Entrant may officially enter the Sweepstakes or b) by going to https://williesremedy.com/Willie-Nelsons-90th where Entrant may officially enter the Sweepstakes. Limit one Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt to obtain more than the permissible number of entries by using multiple/different user accounts or otherwise may void your Entries and/or disqualify you from the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Sweepstakes entry services) will void Entrant’s entry. If Entrant chooses to participate using a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Entrant should consult Entrant’s wireless provider for pricing plans and participation details. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Grand Prize. One (1) winner will be awarded two (2) exclusive tickets to Luck Reunion in March of 2024.* Travel and lodging expenses for the event are not included. Total Approximate Retail Value is $400.
- Other Prizes.
(2) Willie Nelson signed guitars. Approximate Retail Value is $500.00
(2) Willie Nelson signed books, Me & Paul: Untold Stories of a Fabled Friendship. Approximate Retail Value is $200
(5) Willie Nelson signed posters. Approximate Retail Value is $100.00
(20) Level 90 T-shirts. Approximate Retail Value is $40.00
(15) Bags of Willie’s Remedy Coffee*. Approximate Retail Value is $22.50
(15) Bags of Willie’s Remedy Tea*. Approximate Retail Value is $22.50
*Ships only in the U.S., excluding Louisiana.
(90) Smoke Packs with rolling papers, a lighter and a tray. Approximate Retail Value is $21.00
(2) Willie Nelson’s Letter’s to America Books. Approximate Retail Value is $15.00
10% off Willie’s Remedy-branded products via coupon code.
10% off Willie’s Reserve-branded merchandise via coupon code.
- No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Prizes are non-transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute tickets or other prizes for one of equal or greater value, if the event is cancelled or if other prizes cannot be awarded by Sponsor for any reason. Any difference in the stated Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason. Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express or implied warrant and may be subject to restriction or blackout dates. Winning a prize may be a taxable event, depending upon the ARV and how many times the winner has won in a calendar year. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and the winner is free to reject a prize. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER PERSON.
- Winner Selection. On or about September 1, 2023, Sponsor will randomly select the winner of the prizes identified above.
- Winner Notification and Prize Acceptance. Winner will be notified via email. The winner will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor and/or its agents a release and declaration of compliance, including a publicity release, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice if sent, in order to claim his or her prize. If the Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the release and declaration of compliance within the required time period, the winner forfeits the prize and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may (but is not required to) be selected. If no alternate selection is conducted for a prize, the prize will not be awarded. Sponsor shall not have any liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk, email or other security settings or winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise nonfunctioning contact information.
- Publicity Release. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and marketing purposes, without additional compensation, in any media, worldwide, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- Releases, Waivers and Limitation of Liability. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release, discharge, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, the prize providers and each of their respective parents, including without limitation, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) any damage to Entrant’s, or any other person’s property, computer system or mobile phone which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
- Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Colorado State Court located in the City of Denver; (iii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado.
- Winner List. To request confirmation of the name of the winner(s), please check the Giveaway Announcement.